Advance Victims' Rights and Services, and, the Prevention of Victimization, across the globe as a catalyst for change
Create a world where human rights are not violated and where all victims and survivors of crime and catastrophe have access to safety, support and justice
Our ways to achieve our mission are to:
- Promote more effective policies, protocols and programs through advocacy, publishing and action;
- Develop education and training to make actions more trauma-informed, victim centered, and culturally appropriate;
- Collaborate on initiatives and capacity building that benefit from IOVA's expertise;
- Provide direct emotional and psychological interventions;
- Encourage monitoring and evaluation of results.